1st Mini Call project #2
We continue presenting the 1st Mini Call projects and their objectives.
The 2nd out of 9 projects, SB WELL – Wellbeing Tourism in the South Baltic Region – Guidelines for good practices & promotion, covers the Sustainable tourism specific objective.
The duration of the project has been prolonged until 31 Jul 2022 and its activities planned until that date include:
- supporting Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) – the main target group of the project. By developing an online course and a wellbeing toolbox on specific topics in wellbeing tourism, SB Well will help SMEs to adapt to Covid-19 or post Covid-19 restrictions and to reduce the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic,
- anchoring of wellbeing tourism concept to local tourism sectors and municipalities.
The online course will consist of the following topics:
- wellbeing hosting,
- wellbeing food,
- wellbeing communication and reinvention of the business model following the COVID-19 pandemic.
The wellbeing toolbox aims to support SMEs in offering wellbeing experiences for their customers, such as:
- activity cards the SMEs can use directly on yoga practising, forest bathing, breathing, active listening etc.
- sound journeys of different topics designed to relax and facilitate connecting to each wellbeing pilot place, that would also contribute to the destinations, performing a walk for the senses), and video clips (eg. on breathing, relaxing, contemplating).
The SB Well project presents alternative solutions for the realisation of planned activities in case pandemic restrictions are further prolonged.