From idea to project proposal
Design/ discuss/ become aware
- Use our self-assessment tool (self-check against the Programme’s basic requirements: idea relevance, project partnership, funding principles, cross-border cooperation etc.) – Self-assessment tool (pdf) 829.0 KB.
- Check the project database of the South Baltic Programme and other EU programmes (get an idea of which types of activities have been supported by the South Baltic Programme, which knowledge/results are already available) – Project database 2007-2013 / Project database 2014-2020
- Get in touch with your nearest Contact Point and discuss your idea
- Read the Programme Manual carefully (focus on Chapters II, III, V)
- use SMART Alliance (to find partners; publish your project idea; get in touch with authors of existing project ideas; access a user’s tailor-made library to screen project examples from the past and gain inspiration when developing an own project)
- share your project idea for consultation with the Joint Secretariat