Call for Proposals
The 1st regular call for proposals of the Interreg South Baltic Programme 2021-2027 is open between 20th December 2022 and 15th February 2023.
Project applications must be submitted via online application system WOD2021 to a selected regular call for proposals before the set deadline.
WOD2021 application system is available at https://wod.cst2021.gov.pl/. All applicants and logged-in users should work only on English version of the WOD2021 system to avoid any potential errors. To search for the Interreg South Baltic 2021-2027 call announcements use search tab and type STHB - call announcements for the relevant Measure will appear.
The Monitoring Committee’s decision on the approval of projects submitted under the 1st regular call for proposals is expected on 22nd June 2023.
Files to download:
The Interreg South Baltic Programme 2021-2027 Programme document is available here (pdf) 386.0 KB.
- Announcement of the 1st regular call for proposals (pdf) 469.0 KB
- Programme Manual (pdf) 2.63 MB and Annexes to the Programme Manual (pdf) 820.0 KB
- Guidelines on filling in and submitting the Application Form (pdf) 1.05 MB
- Supplementary Application Form (SAF) in MS Excel file (xlsx) 694.0 KB
- Project Partner Declarations (PPDs) (xlsx) 58.0 KB
- Letters of Commitment (LoCs) (xlsx) 73.0 KB
- Letters of Dedication and Support from EUSBSR policy area coordinator (xlsx) 74.0 KB
- Declaration of compliance with the DNSH principle (docx) 4.21 MB
- Rules for DNSH principle (pdf) 801.0 KB
- Statements on non-discrimination (docx) 3.93 MB
- Interreg South Baltic Programme_complaint form (docx) 3.34 MB
You can also download the whole application package in zip file (zip) 15.97 MB
Accessible versions of the documents:
- Announcement of the 1st regular call for proposals_accessible version (pdf) 425.0 KB
- Announcement of the 1st Call for Proposals_accessible version (docx) 5.59 MB
- Programme Manual_accessible version (pdf) 1005.0 KB
- Programme Manual_accessible version (docx) 266.0 KB
- Annexes to the Programme Manual_accessible version (pdf) 589.0 KB
- Annexes to the Programme Manual_accessible version (docx) 126.0 KB
If accessible versions of any other documents are needed, please contact the JS staff.