The 4th call for proposals is now open
The 4th call for proposals is now open for the following specific objectives:
- Specific objective 2.2: “Increased use of green technologies in order to decrease the pollution discharges in the South Baltic area”
- Specific objective 3.1: “Improve the quality and environmental sustainability of transport services in the South Baltic area”
- Specific objective 4.1 “Increase the share of skilled labour force working in blue and green economy sectors of the South Baltic area through joint cross-border actions”
- Specific objective 5.1 “Improve the cooperation capacity of local South Baltic area actors through participation in cross-border networks”
Notice: The specific objective 2.1 „Increased development of the South Baltic area’s natural and cultural heritage assets into sustainable tourist destinations” will be open again in the 5th call which will be open between 13 November and 15 December 2017.
Interested applicants are invited to access the application documents here: https://southbaltic.eu/call-for-proposals
The call closes on 30th June 2017, 4 p.m. CET.
Applicants aiming at this call are invited to register for an individual consultation meeting with the Joint Secretariat. The upcoming sessions are scheduled as follows:
- 31 May-1 June in Karlskrona, Sweden
- 31 May-1 June in Sorö, Denmark
- 23–24 May in Klaipeda, Lithuania
- 6-7 June in Szczecin, Poland
- 7-8 June at the Joint Secretariat in Gdansk