Project Slam 2021 - tell your story!
“Projects often struggle to explain what they do. They may work hard for years on an important topic but when it comes to explaining it, they come up short. Very few people ever hear about their work. Most of them disappear without leaving a lasting legacy. Their communication focuses on technical events, lengthy reports and wordy websites”.
How can we help projects to share the results of their work? Projects can apply for the Interreg Project Slam!
This competition was initiated by Interact in 2018 to focus on the results of cross-border cooperation of Interreg programmes and features original performances by Interreg projects, using storytelling techniques.
Applicants get full support. Training courses will be provided in May and June 2021 by Interact with the participation of experts in communication. Interact will organise two webinars to share detailed information on the storytelling methodology and the technical details for applying.
Please, register by clicking on the following links:
This year's edition will focus on the achievements of Interreg Programmes in the 2014-2020 period and its finals will be held in the week of September 21st, together with the celebration of European Cooperation Day. Stories could be based on a single project or a mix of projects. It could be a story about the programme itself, and how your work manages to get countries closer, or even a communication campaign you ran to attract new project partners and make a difference.
The indicative timeline of the whole competition:
- Applications for the Interreg Project Slam: 18 May – 18 June 2021
- Training activities for applicants (online):
- Closure of the Call: 18 June 2021
- Assessment and selection of finalists: 21-30 June 2021
- Preparation and filming of videos: 1 July-15 September 2021
- Submission of the videos: 15 September 2021
- Social Media Campaign: 16-22 September 2021 exact date TBC
- Interreg Project Slam Grand Finale (online): week of 21 September 2021, exact date TBC
More information about the Interreg Project Slam 2021 can be found here.
For any further clarification, please contact the Programme’s communication officer, Katarzyna Sempołowicz-Lipska at firstname.lastname@example.org