Pol-Eco Systems: International Trade Fair on Environmental Protection in Poznan, Poland Clean air for health, climate and environment
Pol-Eco Systems: International Trade Fair on Environmental Protection in Poznan, Poland is the largest and most important event in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe, presenting advanced technologies, solutions and products for sustainable development. This year's edition is open not only for the industry leaders but to a wide audience and local residents.
Meet with Interreg South Baltic Programme on the workshop on Green Polish-German Cooperation planned during the event. The main objective of the workshop is to present different approaches to environmental projection and therefore to spread the information about the impact of the Interreg South Baltic projects to a broader audience. Practical aspects of project implementation will be presented by representatives of the following projects:
- MORPHEUS - Model Areas for Removal of Pharmaceutical Substances in the South Baltic,
- Low Carbon Logistics - sustainable last mile deliveries in small and medium-sized cities,
- Coastal Biogas: Combining nutrient reduction in coastal waters with blue-growth opportunities,
- InnoAquaTech - Let's foster our aquaculture sector within the South Baltic Region,
- Bioeconomy in the South Baltic Area - Cooperation between Poland and Germany.
The workshop is especially dedicated to stakeholders from industry and communes, policy representatives and researchers working on the subject. It will be a perfect chance for networking for all Leaders of the environmental and communal industries Leaders.
The workshop is scheduled on Tuesday 23.10, from 13:30 to 17:00.
More about the event here: https://www.polecosystem.pl/en/