As the result of the 5th call for proposals, 10 projects have been selected for funding by the Monitoring Committee (MC) of the Interreg South Baltic Programme 2014-2020. On 24th and 25th April 2018 in Rønne (Bornholm), the delegates selected for funding the following projects:
Specific Objective 2.1. Increased development of the South Baltic area’s natural and cultural heritage assets into sustainable tourist destinations
- ArcheoBalt – Laying fixed foundations for innovative Archeotourism - a new "green" Archeoroute in the Southern Baltic Sea Region
- SB WELL – Wellbeing Tourism for the South Baltic Region – Guidelines for best practices and Promotion
- SOUTH BALTIC MANORS – Valorisation of manors for tourism development in rural areas of the South Baltic area
Specific Objective 2.2. Increased use of green technologies in order to decrease the pollution discharges in the South Baltic area
- COASTAL Biogas - Cluster On Anaerobic digestion, environmental Services and NuTrients removAL
- WASTEMAN – Integrated Sustainable Waste Management Systems decreasing pollution discharges in the South Baltic area
Specific Objective 3. Improve the quality and environmental sustainability of transport services in the South Baltic area
- Connect2SmallPorts – South Baltic Small Ports as Gateways towards Integrated Sustainable European Transport System and Blue Growth by Smart Connectivity Solutions
- INCONE60 – Inland Blue Transport Connector E60
- PARKING GETS SMART – Improved & digitalised parking management as tool to foster green and multimodal transport in the South Baltic area
Specific Objective 4. Increase the share of skilled labour force working in blue and green economy sectors of the South Baltic area through joint cross-border actions
- BFA – BALTIC FOR ALL
- SB BRIDGE – building bridges for green-tech future
The resources from the European Regional Development Fund to be allocated to these projects amount to 15 066 852,69 EUR (19% of the Programme financial capacity). An official communication to the applicants will follow shortly.
The Monitoring Committee decided also to open the 6th call for proposals from 1 October until 18 December 2018 for the Specific Objectives: 2.2, 3, 4 and 5.
The funding allocated for the 6th call is presented on the graph below.