Let’s celebrate Europe Day!
On 10-11 May 2019, the Joint Secretariat of the Interreg South Baltic Programme together with the Joint Technical Secretariat of the Poland-Russia Cross-border Cooperation Programme with support of the Association of Active Tourism Centre "KOŁODROM" from Olsztyn will celebrate Europe Day.
A group of 45 people will take part in a bike ride. The route of the ride takes all together around 70 km and includes visits at projects’ locations realised within the two Programmes. During the event, we will also admit the 15th anniversary of the accession of Poland and Lithuania to the European Union. It will be also a great opportunity for networking.
• Participation in the bike ride is free of charge.
• Registration deadline: 30 April 2019 12:00 CET Please, become acquainted with the rules of the bike ride. (pdf) 214.0 KB
• Due to a limited number of participants, registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Organisers provide accommodation, food, transport and insurance during the event.
• Cyclists must have their own, well-functioning bicycle and a helmet.
• Detailed agenda of the event here (pdf) 155.0 KB
• Register here
All cycling lovers from our projects are welcome to participate!