Interreg South Baltic Programme opens the 1st Mini Call for proposals
The 1st Mini Call for proposals of the Interreg South Baltic Programme 2014-2020 will be open from 2 November 2020 to 16 December 2020.
The main characteristics and requirements of the Call:
- directed to ongoing projects within all Specific Objectives (extension of the project under implementation),
- thematic fields for projects’ extension:
• extending the project’s scope to create added value (enhancing the project’s results),
• reducing the negative consequences of COVID-19 pandemic in the support area,
• reducing the negative consequences of COVID-19 pandemic on project implementation,
- change to the ongoing project may include budget change (additional ERDF funding and reallocation within original budget), changes to the project activities, deliverables, main outputs and work plan, project prolongation and changes in the partnership (including adding new project partners),
- application process based on the “Request for change” procedure, the application pack includes Mini Call application form (a Word file), Mini Call budget tool (an Excel file) and attachments (if applicable),
- required documents should be submitted electronically via SL2014 system by 16 December 2020,
- approval of the Mini Call applications subjected to the Programme Monitoring Committee decision,
- the Announcement of the 1st Mini Call and the Application pack will be published on the Programme website on 2nd November 2020.
The Joint Secretariat is organising an online Question and Answer session on the 1st Mini Call on 17 November at 10:00 CET. The link to the zoom session will be sent to the ongoing projects via SL2014.
In case of questions, please contact directly Project Officers at JS.