1st Mini Call project #9
We present the last project from the 1st Mini Call.
The 9th out of 9 projects, JOHANNA – Joint staff qualification in SB destinations to increase the skilled workforce in the SBS and by that ensure a sustainable SCS development in the SBS, covering Skilled labour force.
JOHANNA will qualify cruise coordinators and guides to contribute to a sustainable small cruise ship development in the South Baltic area considering the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic through the following actions:
- Terminal design pilot which will give guidance on how to solve reorganisation issues;
- City planning concepts that will be integrated into the course programme;
- Development of adopted cruise strategies;
- Cooperation with shipyards and operators with the aim to develop joint strategies.
- Adoption of cruise coordinator curricula considering new requirements (COVID-19);
- Adoption of cruise guide education programme considering new requirements (COVID-19).