1st Mini Call project #7
We continue presenting the 1st Mini Call projects and their objectives.
The 7th out of 9 projects, INCONE60 - Inland Blue Transport Connector E60, covering Sustainable transport.
The duration of the project has been prolonged until 31 May 2022 and its activities planned until that date comprise:
- Establishment of the INCOnet – INCONE60 Business Network aiming at linking small ports from the South Baltic and the North Sea area with the business sector (including preparation of a feasibility study/analysis of setting up a liner service between smaller ports in the South Baltic and North Sea regions);
- Elaboration of a Business Case Study (a guidebook for small port managers) and visiting selected small seaports to exchange best management practices and extend the business network (by Vordingborg Port management representative);
- Establishment of cooperation with the Interreg North Sea Programme project Dual Ports aimed at developing INCONE60 Cargo Flow Model and supporting the creation of shipping connection between small ports in both regions;
- Further development of INCONE Cargo Flow Model created in the project;
- Promotional activities and strengthening the INCONE60 visual identity.