1st Mini Call for proposals is open until 16 December 2020
The 1st Mini Call for proposals directed to ongoing projects (extension of the project under implementation) is now open for the following specific objectives:
- Specific objective 1.1: ” Increase the presence of blue and green sector SMEs from the South Baltic area in international markets through joint cross-border actions”
- Specific objective 1.2: “Improve the transfer of innovation for the benefit of blue and green sector SMEs through joint cross-border actions”
- Specific objective 2.1: “Increased development of the South Baltic area’s natural and cultural heritage assets into sustainable tourist destinations”
- Specific objective 2.2: “Increased use of green technologies in order to decrease the pollution discharges in the South Baltic area”
- Specific objective 3.1: “Improve the quality and environmental sustainability of transport services in the South Baltic area”
- Specific objective 4.1: “Increase the share of skilled labour force working in blue and green economy sectors of the South Baltic area through joint cross-border actions”
- Specific objective 5.1: "Improve the cooperation capacity of local South Baltic area actors through participation in cross-border networks"
Interested applicants are invited to access the application documents here.
The Call closes on 16th December 2020 (Wednesday), 23:59 CET.
Please be informed, that the Joint Secretariat is organising an online Question and Answer session on the 1st Mini Call on 17 November at 10:00 CET. The link to the ZOOM session will be sent to the ongoing projects via SL2014.
In case of questions, please contact directly Project Officers at JS.